Arugula Mashed Potatoes
Creamy mashed potatoes with sautéed arugula and shallots.
Suggested Menu Price: $2.99
Approx. Cost: $0.13
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Yield: 40 servings, half-cup each
- 1 package Potato Pearls® Premium Gold Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 each Shallot, finely minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 lb Baby arugula, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- Prepare Potato Pearls® Premium Gold Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Hold hot.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat in a large straight-sided sauté pan; add shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until soft and translucent, about 5 min.
- Stir in chopped arugula and cook, stirring constantly, until just wilted, about 2 min.; season with black pepper.
- Fold sautéed arugula mixture into mashed potatoes. Serve.