Chipotle Cream Scalloped Potatoes
A savory Chipotle cream sauce with sliced potatoes.
Suggested Menu Price: $2.99
Approx. Cost: $0.57
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 24, #8 scoop servings
- 1 carton Classic Casserole® Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 1/2 qts Hot (170°-190°F) Water
- 1/4 cup Chipotle in Adobo, pureed
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 1/3 cups Heavy cream
- Whisk together seasoning packets, chipotles, salt and cream, in a large bowl, until thoroughly combined.
- Add potatoes to a 2.5-in deep, full-size, steamable pan. Carefully pour water mixture over potatoes.
- Bake in a convection oven at 350° F, uncovered, until potatoes are tender, about 45 min. Let rest 10 min before serving. Hold hot.