Garlic Sage & Olive Oil Mashed
A savory blend of sauted garlic, fresh sage and olive oil create a rich, creamy mashed potato.
Suggested Price: $3.99
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 40 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 package Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes, prepared*
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Sage, chopped chiffonade
- Prepare Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Hold hot.
- Heat olive oil over medium-low heat in a small saucepan. Add garlic and sage, cook, stirring frequently, until garlic has softened, about 10 min. (Be careful not to brown garlic). Remove from heat.
- Whisk oil mixture into prepared mashed potatoes. Place in steamtable and serve.
*May use any Potato Pearls® Mashed Potatoes.