Parmesan and Brussels Sprouts Mashed Potatoes
Wood-Fired Winter Grill: Grilled New York Strip and Parmesan Brussels Sprouts mashed potatoes.
Suggested Menu Price: $14.99
Yield: 40, #8 scoop
- 1 pouch Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Butter Recipe Mash (SKU 76468), prepared
- 2 Qt Brussels Sprouts, shaved
- 2 cups Yellow onion, ¼” diced
- ¼ cup Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Thyme, dry
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Qt Parmesan cheese, ribbons (garnish)
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Hold hot.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper in large pan and sauté until tender, about 8-10 min. Deglaze pan with vinegar. Stir and cook additional 2 min.
- Mix Brussel sprout mixture into potatoes until combined. Garnish with cheese and serve.
Calories – 160
Total Fat – 7g
Saturated Fat – 2.5g
Sodium – 570mg
Total Carbohydrate – 18g
Dietary Fiber – 2g
Protein – 7g
Vitamin A – 6%
Iron – 6%