Hashbrown Turkey Hash
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrown Potatoes, refreshed
- 4 lbs turkey breast, low-sodium, cooked, diced
- 2 cups scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp thyme, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp red jalapeño, minced
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, minced
- 2 tsp oregano, fresh, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Toss Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrown Potatoes, turkey breast, scallions, thyme, jalapeño, rosemary, oregano and pepper in a large bowl, until thoroughly combined.
- Heat one Tbsp of the canola oil in a 10-inch, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop about 6-oz. of hashbrowns into the pan and cook until well browned, about 4 min. Scatter hashbrowns and brown for an additional 4 min.