Maple Hashbrown Breakfast Bowl
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Hashbrown Potatoes*
- 1-1/2 lb bacon, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup garnish: maple syrup
- 3 lbs breakfast sausage, cooked and chopped
- 4 qts scrambled eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Add 1 cup maple syrup to one quart of 140°-160°F water and pour the mixture into the carton of Golden Grill® Hashbrown Potatoes. Fill carton to fill line with additional 140°-160°F water as needed. Refresh for 30 min. and drain well.
- Cook hashbrowns on a 375°F well-oiled grill until browned, about 4 min. Scatter hashbrowns and cook an additional 3 min. for extra crispness.
- Bowl Assembly: In an individual serving bowl, add 1 cup Maple Hashbrowns, ½ cup scrambled eggs, 1/3 cup bacon and ¼ cup sausage. Drizzle with 1 tsp. maple syrup.
*May use any Golden Grill® Hashbrowns.