Pulled Pork Taco Salad with Black Beans
- 1 package Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans, prepared
- 24 each Tostada bowls
- 3 lb Mesclun
- 6 each Romaine hearts, chopped
- 2 cups Onions, minced
- 2 cups Tomatoes, small diced
- 4 1/2 lb Pulled pork, hot
- 6 each Avocados, sliced
- 9 cup Chipotle ranch
- Prepare Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans according to package directions.
- Once beans are ready, place tostada bowl on each plate and fill with mixture of ½-cup beans, ½-cup mesclun and ½-cup romaine hearts. Place a small amount of onions and tomatoes on top of each tostada bowl.
- Cover with hot pulled pork. Garnish with 3 slices of avocado and drizzle with 3-oz of Chipotle ranch on top. Serve.