Puttanesca sauce combined with roasted vegetables and rich, creamy mashed potatoes.
Suggested Price: $3.99
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 40 servings, 3/4-cup each
- 1 package Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes, prepared*
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chili flakes
- 1 cup Garlic, roasted, minced
- 1 qt Basil, chopped
- 1 qt Red peppers, roasted, sliced into strips
- 1 qt Yellow peppers, roasted, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 qt Roasted tomato sauce
- 1 cup Capers
- 1 pt Black olives, sliced
- Prepare Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes according to package directions, keep warm.
- Add olive oil and chili flakes in large rondo over medium-high heat, stir 1 min. Add roasted garlic and basil, stir 1 min. Add roasted peppers and tomato sauce, simmer 10 min.
- Stir in capers and olives, then remove from heat. Spoon out ½-cup mashed potatoes and ladle ¼-cup puttanesca sauce over top. Serve.
*Can use any Potato Pearls® Mashed.