Fresh tomatillo salsa mixed with garlic, jalapeños and honey and folded into creamy mashed potatoes.
Suggested Price: $3.99
Prep Time: 35 min.
Cook Time: 9 min.
Yield: 36 servings, 1-cup each
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrowns, refreshed
- 2 cups Sweet peas
- 8 oz Cipollini onions, blanched, chopped
- 8 cups Sweet potato, baked, diced
- 1 lb Spinach, sliced thinly
- Refresh Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrowns according to package directions.
- Drop half-cup of hashbrowns onto a well-oiled, 375°F grill. Add 1 Tbsp. of sweet peas and 1 Tbsp. Cipollini onion and ¼-cup of sweet potato when first placed on the griddle.
- Cook until golden brown, approximately 3-4 min.
- Turn the hashbrowns over and add the spinach; cook until golden brown, 2-3 min. and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Calories – 180
Fat – 0.5 g
Iron – 6 %
Vitamin A – 220 %
Protein – 5 g
Carbs – 41 g
Sodium – 600 mg
SatFat – 0 g
Fiber – 5 g